Andrea over at Holding on for the Ride tagged me for this little meme. I’ve been meaning to get around to it, and have finally found a relatively quiet moment 🙂
7 Weird Facts
1. Walmart wigs me out.
2. As does Bi-Lo.
3. I have a sporadic phobia of people. Typically huge crowds don’t bother me and then other times it totally sets me over the edge. The worst time it ever happened I was at the Grand Canyon.
4. I sometimes like being a stirrer (definition 4 a & b also 5).
5. I still haven’t finished Folklore.
6. I don’t like to go outside after dark if I’m home alone. However if everyone is home then it doesn’t bother me. And if there’s a farm emergency then it doesn’t bother me at all… I’ve walked our entire acreage at 3am looking for a lost horse and never worried about the first snake, predator, dog… nothing and that’s without a flashlight!
7. I’m glad Jim’s decided not to get another motorcycle/scooter in the near future!
I don’t think there are 7 people that still read my blog so I’m just going to have to leave this part out!